For the 5th year, Farm Bureau Insurance is again the sponsor of the “Farm Bureau Insurance Kids Captain” at every Tennessee Titans home game. For each of the 10 home games, a winning child will be selected to participate in a truly “once in a lifetime” experience down on the field. He/she will walk out onto the field (wearing a Farm Bureau Insurance “Charlie” cap and a Titans jersey) and join the Tennessee Titans captains at midfield to participate in the coin toss just before kickoff.
How do we select the children? When you walk into our Castle Heights Office, you will see acrylic displays promoting the Kids Captain Program. You will be offered the opportunity to register a child for the Kids Captain Experience drawing
• Child must be in grades 1-5 this fall.
• No purchase is necessary.
• Immediate family of Farm Bureau employees, Farm Bureau affiliate company personnel, Farm Bureau Insurance employees, insurance agents, and agency CSR’s are not eligible.
• We will provide four game tickets for the winning child and family for the game he/she will attend.
• Transportation, lodging and expenses are not included.
In a blind draw, Region 8 was assigned the December 29 game against the Houston Texans. On September 20, each office in your region will draw a child’s name, which will be given to Josh Webber. Josh will draw the winning child’s name and that child will be the Farm Bureau Insurance Kids Captain for the Houston game. Each of the other children from the office drawings will receive a Titans-related consolation prize.